Thursday, October 8, 2009

International Concept Clothing (I.N.C) is out with its Fall Collection!


I.N.C Jeans are a real gift for the season!!

“International Concept Clothing” formally known as I.N.C. JEANS is a household name for jean lovers. Women who look for something a bit bolder with a touch of class are surely in love with the new line of I.N.C Jeans. The glossy shine of rivets and inseam embellishments make every style of the I.N.C Jeans Collection a style must-have.

Wearable at every occasion with the same ease and grace, I.N.C Jeans reflects the true South American spirit. Rhinestone clusters on the back and front gives I.N.C Jeans a real glamorous look. With its proper fitting and fine stitching details, I.N.C Jeans fall right in line with the recent fashion trends.

The Fall 2009 Collection of I.N.C Jeans is now out in selected stores all over the USA. The fashion revival of mid-seventies flare and wide leg jean structures has been taken to its peak by this I.N.C Jeans collection. The Los Angles based company is now aiming to extend its business worldwide by launching this fall collection throughout the fashion world.
The most economical way to find I.N.C Jeans Fall 2009 collection is at Dress4Less.

Read More...

No comments:

Post a Comment